Revenge Blog Tour
I am so excited to be hosting Paula Rose for a character interview. First up you might remember her blurb:
As a job coach, it’s up to Olivia Foster to ensure her clients work in a safe environment, understand their positions, and serve their employer’s mission. The death of her brother drives her career choice, and she loves her job. It remains her only focus until one of her autistic clients goes missing. Then Olivia’s employer ends her position and adds her to the suspect list, but she makes plans to bring the missing young man home.
Meanwhile, Detective Lt. Phillip Landon is deep into second-guessing his career choice, but his well-honed instincts see major flaws
inside this missing person’s case. Surprising contacts, mysterious happenings, and threats can turn deadly. Can he keep Olivia safe, protect his heart, remove the job coach from someone’s target list, and adopt a faith he never knew all while adjusting to the new lives of his old family?
Then her book cover:
So here is a character interview with Paula Rose herself:
Hi, Sonia! I thank you for hosting me today.
- Who are you and what makes you special? I am Olivia Foster from Revenge by Paula Rose, and my specialty is to wrestle myself away from the author’s vision to show the real me.
- What is your current state of mind? Confident that I can bring
missing client home. my
you currently in love or do you have your eye on someone special? Well . . Detective Lt. Phillip Landon is kind of cute. .
- What is the quality you like most in a woman/man? Honesty.
- When and where were you happiest? When my brother was still alive, and we would spend time just before dinner looking at his pics of the day
- Which talent would you most like to have? Painting.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My feet are too big.
- What is your most treasured possession? Bible.
- If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be and why? There are so many that it would be difficult to pick only one from people like Michelangelo, George Washington, Mother Teresa, Beethoven, Beatles, etc.
- What is your personal motto? 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Awesome Paula, thanks for sharing your character Olivia Foster with us! The book sounds amazing!
Release Date: December 16, 2014
Add it to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22735988-revenge
Paula Rose provides inspiration through Christian romantic suspense stories where "average" families come into extraordinary situations, brushed with life-size strokes of reality and a touch of humor. Born in Philadelphia, she lives in Southern New Jersey with her husband and rescue
kitty but often plays amateur photographer in both states.
Goodreads Paula Rose: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8392724.Paula_Rose
Goodreads Revenge: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22735988-revenge
Anaiah Press: http://anaiahpress.com/PRose.html
Bookfun.org profile: http://www.bookfun.org/profile/PaulaRose